13U Pee Wee and older age players and adults are eligible to umpire at the 11U Mosquito level (Level 1). 15U Bantam age and older players and adults are eligible to umpire at the 13U Pee Wee level (Level 2).
New umpires MUST take a Level 1 Umpire Clinic. Level 2 must be taken every year.
If you are interested in umpiring for the upcoming season, the clinic schedule is available at:
Please register and and pay your membership/clinic fees. Fees will be reimbursed by GHLPBA after 5 games have been umpired at GHLPBA home parks.
- Large navy or light blue golf shirt with the crest from the clinic ironed or sewn on the left breast pocket – large enough for the padded gear to go underneath regular size for the base umpire.
- Navy blue or black baggy pants – baggy enough around the leg for the gear to go under the pants. Normal pant leg for the base umpire.
- Regular-size navy or light blue golf shirt with the crest from the clinic ironed or sewn on the left breast pocket
- Regular-sized navy blue or black trousers
- Parents' email address
- Your games schedule if you are playing and your time away.
- Your cellphone #, in case another umpire doesn't show or is sick.