With the first games only a few weeks away we need to get the park ready for all the players. Meet by the home dugout on Joe Stephenson Field (the one with the lights) at 10am. If you have tools and such that can be used to help please bring them with you.
Some of the top priorities that need to be done:
1. Clean dugouts.
2. Clean scoreshack up stairs in the clubhouse.
3. Overall garbage pick up around the diamond.
4. Bull pens mounds and area rebuilt and edged.
5. Clean equipment storage area.
6. Clean bleachers.
7. Put up flags.
8. Clean bathrooms.
9. Hitting tunnel cage. Badly needs weeding. Tires pumped up or replaced on the gate and Turtle.
10. Batting cage. Clean/weed, get leaves off top of cover.